From the time they opened their Home Helpers® Home Care office in Hinsdale, IL (just west of Chicago) in 2015, Mike and Mary Doepke incorporated three principles—Credibility, Compassion and Care—and applied them to the Home Helpers framework to build a successful agency. Just how successful is evident in the many awards they’ve won over the years, including:
- Home Helpers President’s Club Award in 2008
- IFA “Home Helpers Franchise of the Year Award” in 2009
- Home Helpers Spirit of Adam Brown Award in 2010
- “2015 Business Excellence Award” from the Darien, Illinois, Chamber of Commerce
- “Best of Home Care, Provider of Choice” award in 2015 and 2016 from Home Care Pulse
Adored by their clients, admired by their employees and respected in the community, Mike and Mary were strong advocates for the Home Helpers way and instrumental in so many developments to improve operations.
In 2017, Mike and Mary sold their Home Helpers office to current owner Brian Davis. In 2018, Mike Doepke joined the Home Helpers National Support Center as a Business Development Consultant. His current focus is on developing and expanding national partnerships designed to help each office profitably grow their business.
Making Life Easier® Learn how you can be part of the Home Helpers family by visiting our franchising website.
Visit Our Franchising Website