Home Care Services for Seniors
Staying active and socially engaged is critical for seniors’ health and well-being. And as much as we love spending time with our loved ones, most of us can’t be there as much as we’d like to provide that needed companionship.
Home Helpers offers in-home care services that can extend well beyond the day-to-day medical and essential housekeeping tasks: we offer in-home care to help fill in the gaps for a richer, more fulfilling life for your loved one, including:
- Talking, listening, and sharing experiences
- Playing games and cards
- Reading assistance
- Doing puzzles
- Escorting to and from check-ups, errands, social events, etc.
- Sorting and organizing mail
- Connecting with friends and family through social media (Skype, Facebook, etc.)
Home Care Outside the Home – Other Senior Care Locations
Companion care is important no matter where your loved one may be, so Home Helpers offers companion care in other locations as well:
- Retirement communities
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers
- Independent living facilities
- Assisted living facilities
Contact our office to find out more
Our companion care services are also available in Appleton, Oshkosh, Neenah, Grand Chute, Menasha, Little Chute, Greenville, and Kaukauna.