Click Here to Apply online!
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Shopping, errands, and transportation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Encouraging exercise
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Must pass a criminal and Department of Motor Vehicles background check.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Professional references
- A desire to make a difference in someone’s life
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal care aides (PCAs), or those with previous caregiving experience preferred, but not required.
* Please call us for details regarding the signing bonus being offered to qualified applicants.