Home Helpers participating in the AARP Virtual Job Fair
AARP is hosting their next Virtual Career Fair on September 20 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET. This live online event provides those 50+ with the opportunity to recharge their job search and connect with local and national employers – all from the comfort of home.
Caregiver Employment Opportunities at the AARP Virtual Career Fair
During the Virtual Career Fair, participants will have the opportunity to chat with recruiters from companies like Home Helpers. There will be opportunities to apply to caregiver jobs during the event.
This official AARP event is great way for job seekers to:
- Re-charge their job search
- Connect with local and national employers and volunteer organizations, such as Home Helpers
- Chat with recruiters, submit résumés, view job openings, and tap into on-site educational resources
- Get timely job search advice during four live webinars and a half-dozen live scheduled chats
- Play games that help brush up on job search skills (and enter for a chance to win a prize!)
- Connect with other job seekers
- Get a sneak peek at AARP’s new Work & Jobs Skills Inventory designed to help job seekers polish the digital skills they need to find a job or keep the job they have
- And more!
Can’t make the live date? Register anyway! By registering, you’ll have access to the Virtual Career Environment and see the jobs listed by employers, access tip sheets and view webinars on-demand through the end of 2016.
And don’t forget to share this opportunity with friends and family who might be interested.
Register now at www.aarp.org/VirtualCareerFair or visit our caregiver employment page for more Home Helpers job information.
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.