Home Helpers® Home Care
Important Facts About Aging
The more we know, the better we can prepare for the changes ahead for our elderly loved ones. These aging statistics offer valuable knowledge about getting older that allows us to understand the needs of our older loved ones and make life easier for them (with services like senior in-home care).
- In 25 Years the senior population will double to about 72 million.
- It's hard for older adults to keep in touch with friends outside of family.
- Socially isolated older loved ones are more prone to illness and depression.
- 92% of seniors live with at least one chronic health condition. 77% live with two or more.
- 2 in 5 seniors need assistance to get through the day.
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.