We are Hiring! This is a full time position scheduling new and existing clients with appropriate staff. The essential responsibilities include, scheduling, ensuring authorizations are current, and within the authorization period and addressing issues with office staff. Must have strong customer service skills, computer proficient, analytical thinking, be highly organized and close attention to detail. This position reports and works closely with the Office Manager & HR. Must be able to communicate clearly, problem solve and ensure that all the client's needs are met via care plan. This is a busy position working with a professional team, both in the field and in the office.
*Our preferences is a someone with HomeTrak or Clear Care software experience.
Our personnel selection process includes:
- Pre-qualification interview
- Former employer verification
- Ten year background verification
- Social security verification
- Pre-employment drug-testing
- A valid driver's license and good driving record with reliable transportation.
- Sign on bonus of $100 -after 90 days of employment
- Flexibility with work schedules
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Growth potential opportunities within the company and more!
Note: Compensation is listed at $10 - $12/hour but is based on training & experience.
Apply online - www.HomeHelpersHomecare.com/Boiseid
Home Helpers Home Care is part of a non-medical home care member organization with over 600 independently owned agencies throughout the United States and Canada with local operations in the Boise Idaho and Ada County areas. Each office is independently owned and operated. Employees of this location are not employed by H.H. Franchising System Inc.