In Home Caregiver
We are seeking kind, caring, and compassionate individuals to start immediately to help seniors in their homes. Care services may include cooking, cleaning, laundry, companion care, bathing, taking them shopping or to appointments. This very well could be the most rewarding job you have ever had.
Areas we are looking for caregivers in: Boise, Meridian, Eagle and Garden City Idaho
*Various shifts available right now: --->> nights, graveyard/NOC, weekdays and or weekends, part-time and or full-time.*
•Pick the shift based on your location and or availability!
--->>>To be considered for this position you must compete our online application: http://www.homehelpershomecare.com/boiseid/caregivers/employment
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping includes dusting, vacuuming, clean bathrooms, laundry, etc.
- Personal Care: Assist residents with toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, and all other ADL's
- Assist with snacks, meals, and activity participation
- Record keeping: daily logs and some documentation
Our personnel selection process includes:
- Pre-qualification interview
- Former employer verification
- Ten year background verification
- Social security verification
- Pre-employment drug-testing
- A valid driver's license and good driving record with reliable transportation.
- Sign on bonus of $100 -after 90 days of employment
- Flexibility with work schedules
- Health Insurance Benefits available to full time employees
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonus
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Fuel Reimbursement for travel between clients
- Growth potential opportunities within the company and more!
Once our new team member is assigned to a client or shift, we ensure they receive adequate support from our administrative and management team, and provide them with ongoing training in order to help them increase their productivity, and set and achieve their professional goals throughout their employment with us.
Note: Compensation is listed at $10 - $12/hour but is based on training & experience.
Home Helpers Home Care is part of a non-medical home care member organization with over 600 independently owned agencies throughout the United States and Canada with local operations in the Boise Idaho and Ada County areas. Each office is independently owned and operated. Employees of this location are not employed by H.H. Franchising System Inc.