Hi, Community, Family, and Friends,
This Monday, February 27th we will host our second annual blood drive at Home Helpers! LOOK FOR THE BIG RED BUS!
Home Helpers Home Care Blood Drive
Location: 4230 59th St W, Bradenton FL 34209
Date: Monday, February 27, 2016
Time: 12pm to 5pm
All donors will receive a FREE long sleeve t-shirt and a coupon to receive FREE frozen custard at
- I encourage you all to donate blood if you are available and are able to do so. Invite your family members that are 16 years of age and older as well! Water,
Juicesand snacks will be available on the bus!
- Schedule an appointment or just show up! We recommend that you schedule an appointment so that they will be expecting you and you won’t have to wait. See the bottom of this page for the details on how to schedule an appointment.
Donating blood is an excellent way to support your community by contributing to the blood supply and to save lives. You or someone you know will need blood because of an accident, surgery, premature birth, or another unforeseen event. Below you will find a link to a video showing the impact we can have when we donate blood. Remember, every 2 seconds someone needs blood and every donation provided can save up to three lives.
How to schedule an appointment:
- Click the following link:
- Click ‘Home Helpers of Bradenton Bloodmobile’
- Click ‘Schedule’ on the “Whole Blood” tab next to the appointment time you desire.
- Follow the online instructions until complete.
Note: If there is no appointment available for the time you want to donate, you can just show up and they’ll work you in fairly quickly.
Contact Home Helpers of Bradenton, FL for care for your Senior Care needs
For information about how Home Helpers of Bradenton can serve you and your family, call 941-999-1960, email JMarsh@HomeHelpersHomeCare.com or visit Caregiving Services for Seniors Bradenton FL - Home Helpers. Our senior home care services including homemaker care, companion care, personal care, Alzheimer's and dementia care, respite care, 24 hour care & live-in care, and monitoring and medical alert services are available in Manatee County and Sarasota County in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota. Our main office is located at 4230 59th St W, Ste C, Bradenton, FL 34209.