It was very difficult to shortlist the candidates and decide who was the caregiver of the month for July. However, we narrowed it down to a few caregivers and then voted internally to decide who the winner was....and it was Valerie.
Valerie embodies what it means to be an exceptional caregiver. Each and every day, Valerie's main objective is to help others. Valerie works hard to ensure her client's needs are met and is very reliable, knowing that her clients depend on her. Valerie frequently picks up open shifts when originally assigned caregivers are unable to do the shifts. She is truly an asset to our agency.
Valerie Embodies Our BOLD Senior Care Values:
• Bring your passions every day
• Own your results
• Love what you do
• Driven by excellence
For these reasons, she is our July 2018 Caregiver of the Month. We love having her as part of the team!
Interesting things about Valerie:
• She was born in Tucson, Arizona.
• Her favorite food is pizza!
• She was an archaeologist & museum curator for over 30 years.
• You wouldn’t know unless she told you that she live lived 3 years without utilities!
• She loves her job because she loves helping others.
• Prior to joining the Home Helpers team, her caregiving experience came from caring for 3 relatives.