$25/month Cell Phone Plan- Join Our Party!
Join our party with visible wireless
Visible is a company owned by Verizon that uses the Verizon network. They can keep their costs low and pass the savings on to their customers by not having any storefronts and by only offering support by online chat. There are no contracts which means you can cancel at any time!
If you follow the steps below, you’ll pay $40 for your first month of service and then $25/month for every month after! There are no additional charges per month. When we say $25, $25 is exactly what shows up on your bill! You can do this for as many phones as you like!
Feel free to share this wonderful deal with friends and family. Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click the following link to go to the Visible website: www.Visible.com. Then click the Visible icon at the top left-hand side of the webpage to take you to their main page.
- Follow the steps on the website to either “Bring your phone” -OR- “Buy a new one”.
Pro Tip: Visible is compatible with many cellphones. So, chances are you can bring your cell phone over with no issues. I, Jonathan, brought my iPhone I used with T-Mobile over. If not compatible, Visible will allow you to swap your phone for a free phone that they offer -OR- swap and get a discount on one of their phones. Visible will only allow you to swap an Android phone and will not allow you to swap an iPhone.
- Once you are signed up, go to our Party Pay website and request to join: https://visible.com/p/HomeHelpers
Remember: Joining a party is what will get you the $25/month cell phone bill. Remember that your first month will be $40.
- If you have multiple phones that you want to sign up for, each phone must be signed up separately with a separate email address. Each phone is billed separately so other family members/friends can pay for their bills on their own if that is what you want to do.
- When you join our party, we are unable to see who you are or access anything about you. We can’t see cell phone records, names, etc. of any sort. So, if you request access and we don’t add you within a couple of days, just reach out to the office.