Community Spotlight: Hudson Harbor Chiropractic and the Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Jonathan Marsh, Owner
Ouch! Many of us live with chronic pain—be it from poor posture, excessive smart phone use, accidents, or athletics. You may try different treatments for your chronic pain—some that work, and some that don’t. One thing you may want to try is chiropractic care from Hudson Harbor Chiropractic in Bradenton.
As a chiropractic physician, Dr. Heather Crawford of Hudson Harbor Chiropractic relieves patients’ pain and prevents future pain with chiropractic adjustments. She and her staff spend a lot of time educating patients about care for their spine and joints as well. They focus on better spine alignment and education that focuses on improved health.
“My passion is to help others feel better throughout their daily lives,” Dr. Crawford says. “Whether it’s to help athletic performance, help little ones with ear aches and colic, or maintain function in the elderly, chiropractic helps the body heal itself by removing joint misalignments and opening the lines of communication from the brain to our organs and muscles.”
Some conditions commonly treated at Hudson Harbor Chiropractic include
- back pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- golfer’s elbow
- and lots more.
“We can adjust every single joint in the body,” Dr. Crawford says.
Here are just several of the benefits of regular chiropractic care, as shared by Dr. Crawford:
- You can use chiropractic care while also using traditional medical approaches, such as medication or surgery.
- Dr. Crawford works with patients of all ages, from the newborn to seniors.
- Dr. Crawford will tailor an individualized plan for your treatment needs.
- Regular chiropractic care will maintain your spine alignment and improve your health.
- You’ll have better posture—a crucial point nowadays with everyone crouching to read their smartphones!
- Don’t like the cracking sound associated with chiropractic care? Dr. Crawford can use other instruments that don’t trigger the sound.
- Regular, consistent chiropractic care over time helps to prevent pain, promote well-being, and improve athletic performance.
A native of central Pennsylvania, Dr. Crawford is a trained gymnast and powerlifter. She is a graduate of Florida State University and Palmer College of Chiropractic.
For more information, visit her practice website, Hudson Harbor Chiropractic, or take a look on Facebook. You can call the office at 941-761-1100.
Call Home Helpers of Bradenton to Care for Your Loved One
Need better care for your senior loved one? Give Home Helpers of Bradenton a call. We provide companion care, personal care, homemakers services, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care so family members can rest easier. We help families in Manatee County in and around the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto, Parrish, and Sarasota.
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.