We are excited to announce our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for November, Regina. "I love being a caregiver because I enjoy helping people and knowing I can improve their lives. Being a caregiver allows me to work one on one with my clients and I get to learn a lot from their experiences," said Regina.
Since joining Home Helpers, Regina has always gone above and beyond. Per the daughter of one of her clients, "I am so thoroughly impressed with Regina's professionalism and that she took time to visit my Mom on her 96th birthday and brought her gifts. This just goes to show you what a great company Home Helpers is and that I feel fortunate to have them." We are so proud of Regina as she is always on time and always seems to know the right thing to do or say to keep her clients smiling.
- Regina certainly embodies our BOLD Senior Care Values:
- Bring your passions every day
- Own your results
- Love what you do
- Driven by excellence
- Some interesting facts about Regina:
- She is originally from Malden, MA (right outside Boston)
- She has been married for 31 years and has 2 daughters, one of which is in the Army reserves. She also has one grandson.
- Her favorite hobbies and things to do are working out, arts and crafts, and watching movies.
- Her favorite foods are Italian, Thai, and Chinese cuisines.
- Something you wouldn't know about Regina unless she told you is that she is a great artist. She is especially very good at drawing.
With this award, Regina has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Regina, the award for November 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact Jonathan Marsh, owner, via email — firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton