Meet Kamryn, Our October 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month
Jonathan Marsh, Owner
We are excited to announce our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for October, Kamryn! When we asked Kamryn what she liked about being a caregiver, her eyes lit up and she had so much to say. What's most important to Kamryn is that she "makes every client's day special." It gives her comfort to know that she has made things easier for her client as well as made them smile. She also loves meeting new clients and winning them over. Kamryn has a passion for healthcare in general and is currently pursuing a nursing degree.
Since starting with Home Helpers, Kamryn has always shown professionalism and always is on-time, knowing that her clients depend on her. She also looks forward to seeing her clients who enjoy having her around. Her hobbies and interests to always learn more are perhaps the reasons why she has so much to share with her clients as well as a genuine interest to learn more about and from them.
- Some interesting facts about Kamryn:
- She is a Sarasota, FL native. She is the oldest of four children and has 3 brothers.
- She was the last baby born at Doctor's Hospital in Sarasota. The maternity ward was shut down shortly afterward.
- She has over 140 pets! 120 chickens, 10 rabbits, 10 ducks, 10 turkeys, 3 goats, 3 cats, and a mini-pinscher (dog).
- Her hobbies and favorite things to do are visiting her grandmother on her days off, writing poetry, playing with her cats, and watching movies.
- Her favorite foods are broccoli and chicken. She mentions that she likes chicken any way it can be prepared.
- She also loves theater and mentioned two of her favorite plays are Annie and Miracle on 34th Street.
- She was captain of the chess team in middle school.
- She once performed Thriller at St. Armand's Circle in front of approximately 10,000 people!
- Kamryn certainly embodies our BOLD Senior Care Values:
- Bring your passions every day
- Own your results
- Love what you do
- Driven by excellence
With this award, Kamryn has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
We at Home Helpers are so proud to have such an Exceptional Caregiver as Kamryn, and happy to add her to our Wall of Fame. Thank you, Kamryn!
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact Jonathan Marsh, owner, via email—firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.
Schedule Free Assessment