Meet Barbara, Our September 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month
Jonathan Marsh, Owner
We are excited to announce our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for September, Barbara. Barbara is a CNA has been a caregiver for over 10 years. She enjoys being a caregiver because she is able to "enhance the quality of life" for her clients that mean so much to her. She has been married for 45 years with 3 daughters and 6 granddaughters.
Barbara's clients all love her and always ask for more of her time. She has a sweet spirit, caring heart, and always goes the extra mile. With her calm and patient demeanor, she has the ability to win over some of the most challenging clients. She is truly a professional and is very particular about being on time for all of her scheduled shifts.
- Barbara certainly embodies our BOLD Senior Care Values:
- Bring your passions every day
- Own your results
- Love what you do
- Driven by excellence
- Some interesting facts about Barbara:
- She is a Manatee County native.
- Her hobbies included gardening (i.e. flowers, herbs, vegetables), sewing, and walking.
- Her favorite foods are fried chicken and seafood (As we talked to her about her award, she reminisced about perch from Lake Erie).
- Something you would probably wouldn't know about Barbara unless she told you is that she is an ordained minister! Her father was a pastor and her faith has always been an important aspect of her life.
With this award, Barbara has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
We at Home Helpers are so proud to have such an Exceptional Caregiver as Barbara, and happy to add her to our Wall of Fame. Thank you, Barbara
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact Jonathan Marsh, owner, via email—firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton
Making Life Easier® Your loved one is in the best hands with our team.
Schedule Free Assessment