We here at Home Helpers are thankful for our compassionate caregiving staff. This month, we would like to recognize our staff member, Heidy, as our August 2019 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month!
"I love to learn from clients' life experiences. They have a lot of wisdom, come from different backgrounds, have lived through historic events, and have seen a lot of change in the world over the course of their lives, " said Heidy. "I also enjoy making a difference and bringing smiles to their days! I just really like helping others.”
We would like to thank Heidy for all her hard work and dedication she has shown with Home Helpers. She has such a warm and caring heart and is very committed to her clients. Her goal is to go above and beyond each and every day with each of her clients. She certainly embodies our BOLD Senior Care Values:
- Bring your passions every day
- Own your results
- Love what you do
- Driven by excellence
"Heidy always makes caregiving look easy. All of her clients instantly love her and call the office asking for more of her time. Heidy is no only committed to always being there and on time for her scheduled shifts with her clients but also committed to doing everything she can to make sure her clients have the best day possible. We are very honored to have her with us," said Jonathan Marsh, Owner of Home Helpers of Bradenton.
With this award, Heidy has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers' Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers' Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
- Here are a few interesting facts about Heidy:
- She is originally from the city of Santiago in the Dominican Republic!
- She is married and has a beautiful son who is 2 years old.
- She loves spending time with her family as well as her best friend. She also loves shopping and playing tennis.
- Something you probably wouldn’t know about Heidy unless she told you (well, actually a few things):
- she’s shy,
- she played tennis while growing up and still loves it to this day,
- she lost her dad at a very young age. Her mother remarried and, when Heidy was 7 years old, her stepdad officially adopted Heidy as well as her sister and brother. When Heidy was in 8th grade, she wrote a book about how much she is thankful for her stepdad and the love and support he showed for her and her siblings.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact Jonathan Marsh, owner, via email—firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton