Carol joined our team in January of 2018. Since the very first day, she’s been an excellent caregiver where qualities of being caring and dedicated come very naturally to her. With Carol being a "snowbird" living most of the year in Fort Recovery, OH, she works as part of the Home Helpers team during our "snowbird season."
"I have always enjoyed helping people and have been providing in-home care for over 20 years. At Home Helpers, I am able to help clients stay in their own homes and help them to enjoy life a little longer. Sometimes just visiting with them is enough to brighten their day...and mine too! " said Carol.
"Carol, You bring passion, dedication, and innovation to our business every single day. We can’t tell you how much I appreciate that. Here’s to you!” -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
- CAROL EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
- SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CAROL:
- She was raised in Dayton, OH.
- She has lived in the village of Fort Recovery, OH for the past 48 years and became a snowbird where she travels back and forth to Bradenton 7 years ago.
- She has 3 adult sons, 3 wonderful daughters-in-law, and 5 grandchildren ranging from 11 months old to 9 1/2 years old.
- She has 5 grand dogs and 5 dogs of her own.
- Her hobbies are reading, going to car shows, and doing household projects.
- Her favorite types of food are Mexican and Italian. Yum!
- Something you wouldn't know about Carol unless she told you is that she met her husband when she was 15 years old in 1968. He lived two doors down from her. They married at age 19 and have been together for 40 years!
With this award, Carol has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Carol, the award for January 2020 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Myakka City, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information, schedule a free in-home care assessment today. See all of our Home Helpers Home Care of Bradenton Exceptional Caregivers of the Month.