Congratulations to Kesha, our Exceptional Caregiver of the Month for February 2021 and a member of our senior care team. Kesha has been with Home Helpers of Bradenton since December 2020 and she is a fantastic caregiver. She is passionate about helping others and talked to us about “that great feeling you get” when you know you have helped someone. “I love to be able to see a client’s appreciation and reaction when he/she has received good care,” said Kesha. “I hope to receive the same quality of care for myself when I need it.”
“Kesha - You haven’t been with the agency for that long but you have been a rockstar since day one. Every single day, you are showing the agency and your clients what exceptional care looks like. Keep up the great work!” - Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
KESHA EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT KESHA:
- She is a Bradenton, FL native, both born and raised in the area. She lived in the state of Michigan for about 8 years and also lived in Georgia for approximately 1.5 years.
- She has 3 children: One adult daughter and two teenage boys. Her boys are 16 and 18 years of age and currently live with her.
- She loves going to the beach, with her favorite beaches being Coquina Beach and Siesta Key Beach. She loves the saltwater and the cleansing feeling it gives her.
- She loves anything spiritual and has all types of healing crystals.
- Her favorite foods are seafood and pizza! Her favorite kinds of seafood are scallops, salmon, shrimp, crabs...and even conch! Her favorite pizzas are supreme and pepperoni.
With this award, Kesha has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Kesha, the award for February 2021 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, FL, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment,contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton