We are proud to announce that Debora is the recipient of the Exceptional Caregiver of the Month Award for July 2021! Debora joined the Home Helpers senior care team in June of 2019 and this is her second time receiving the Exceptional Caregiver award.
When we asked Debora what she likes about being a caregiver, she said that she loves to help people. She understands many of the challenges we experience as a part of aging and would like to help make life easier for those in our community. In addition, Debora loves meeting new people and learning from their diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Debora's outstanding service to all her clients as well as her love, dedication, and punctuality are some of her qualities as an Exceptional Caregiver. Her clients just love her and we continually receive positive feedback about her performance. We are so thankful for the love and compassion Debora shows each of her clients with Home Helpers of Bradenton.
"Debora - You are such a joy to work with and we are so happy to have you as part of our Home Helpers family. You deserve all the appreciation in the world for a job well done. Congratulations on your fantastic achievement. We are proud of you." - Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
DEBORA EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DEBORA:
- She is originally from Brooklyn, New York. Her grandparents are from Puerto Rico and moved the family to that area many years ago.
- She moved to Bradenton in January of 2001. She made the decision to move here at that time after falling in love with the area when vacationing here. She loves how clean our beautiful community is.
- She has been married for 9+ years and also has a daughter who is 17 years old. She has a small dog that is a mix of chihuahua and dachshund.
- In her free time, Debora loves to read as well as watch drama and mysteries on TV.
- One thing you probably wouldn't know about Debora unless she told you is her love of food. Being from New York, she has experienced a diverse array of cuisines. She especially loves egg creams and knish, both of which I (Jonathan) had never heard of! She describes egg creams as a beverage similar to a milkshake, with milk, fudge, and seltzer water. She describes knish as a delicious Jewish pastry that is a square pocket with potato inside. She also loves many traditional foods such as pizza, cheeseburgers, pasta, bread, and Chinese food.
With this award, Debora has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Debora, the award for July 2021 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton