Chakeeta has been a member of our Home Helpers family since August of 2019. Caring for others is something Chakeeta feels strongly about, as she has been a caregiver for over 28 years. Also, she has been a licensed certified nursing assistant for 18 of those 28 years.
We cannot say enough about Chakeeta. She certainly is exceptional and is a favorite of many of our clients. She has a natural ability to know what someone needs before they ask for it. She always wants to go above and beyond, making sure our clients receive only the best care. She is very reliable and oftentimes will go out of her way to adjust her schedule to help a client in need. “I get a lot of satisfaction from helping others. I feel like I am helping God. I just feel like this is God’s work for me. I feel like I get more out of caregiving than my clients realize,” said Chakeeta.
“Reliability is hard to come by. Thank you for being someone we can always count on! We are so grateful for all of your hard work. The entire team thanks you for everything you do.” - Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
CHAKEETA EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
· Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT CHAKEETA:
· She was born in Hollywood, FL and raised in Miami, FL. Though Miami can be crazy, she had a great childhood experience. She comes from a large family and has 8 siblings.
· Her husband lives in both Dubai and Pakistan and is a salesman.
· She has 3 children and 2 grandchildren. Her grandchildren are 18 months and 7 months.
· She loves to walk. She walks approximately 10,000 steps per day.
· She loves going to church. Attending church online just isn’t the same.
· Two of her favorite hobbies are reading and traveling.
· She loves seafood, especially wild-caught salmon. She has also always love Italian food but had to cut back from it due to being Gluten sensitive.
· One thing you wouldn’t know unless Chakeeta told you is that she has 5 degrees obtained at the collegiate level!
With this award, Chakeeta has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Chakeeta, the award for December 2020 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, FChakeetada, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton