Ann has been a part of our Home Helpers senior care team since April 2016, which amounts to over 5 years! We are very proud to announce that this is Ann’s second time receiving Home Helpers of Bradenton’s Exceptional Caregiver of the Month award, showing both her passion and her commitment to our clients. When interviewing Ann about the award, she talked about treating her clients the way she would want to be treated, as she knows there is always the possibility that she will need a caregiver herself one day. She feels that it is important that a caregiver be trustworthy, especially if the client has memory problems.
“You have meant a lot to this agency for the last 5+ years. Always the consummate professional, we have received seemingly countless testimonials from satisfied clients and their family members during that time. Thank you so much for all of your contributions to the agency!”- Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
ANN EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ANN:
- She was born and raised in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin.
- She comes from a very large family with a total of 10 brothers and sisters! Caregiving comes naturally to Ann as she grew up taking care of many of her siblings.
- She is a licensed CNA in the state of Florida.
- She has been providing client/patient care her entire working life, both in hospitals and in homes.
- One of her hobbies is reading. She loves mystery books of the “who done it” variety.
- Her favorite foods are Mexican cuisine, chili, eggs, and salmon. She mentioned that she eats egg salad on crackers for breakfast each and every day. In terms of Mexican food, she loves empanadas and tacos…but wanted to be sure that we understood that Taco Bell is not included (because that’s not real Mexican food!).
- She has traveled to several states including Wisconsin, Florida, Alabama, Texas, Mississippi, and Hawaii. She would love to travel abroad to Australia, Greece, and Israel.
- One thing you probably wouldn't know about Ann unless she told you is that she is scared of spiders.
With this award, Ann has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Ann, the award for May 2021 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton