Ursy has been with our Home Helpers team since January 2020. This is her second time receiving the Home Helpers of Bradenton’s Exceptional Caregiver of the Month award, showing both her passion and her commitment to our clients. “Ursy is certainly a specialist when understanding the needs of clients and their families and customizing care specifically for them. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard the office staff say ‘Wow, Ursy’s awesome!’ “, said Jonathan, owner of Home Helpers of Bradenton.
When asked about why she enjoys being a caregiver so much, she noted that she oftentimes feels like “the daughter they never had” and looks at them all as if they were a part of her family. She continued noting that she values and enjoys the opportunities to help and make people happy. She also smiled and reminisced about a recent situation where she had lunch with a client that was very depressed.
“We are constantly impressed by your work ethic and cheery attitude, day-in and day-out. We are also thankful for your recent contributions to the agency as we strive to continuously improve our services for our clients. Keep up the great work!”- Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
URSY EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT URSY:
- She is from the Dominican Republic and moved to the United States at the age of 20 for better opportunities and because she has family that lives here. Eventually, she would like to retire in the Dominican Republic.
- She has one daughter who turns 3 in December. Her daughter is her life. She would love for her daughter to eventually become a Registered Nurse or a Doctor.
- She has very personal experiences in taking care of a loved one as she helped her family take care of her grandmother during a 4 year period.
- She enjoys walking on the beach with her daughter, traveling with her daughter (they went on vacation recently to the Dominican Republic), and, of course, binge-watching shows on Netflix 😊
- Her favorite foods are lasagna, rice & beans, salmon with mashed potatoes, and coconut cake.
- Some things you probably wouldn't know about Ursy unless she told you are that 1) she is afraid of heights and scared of rollercoasters, 2) if she could have any pet animal in the world, she would choose a dolphin, 3) she never imagined owning a Mercedes but is thankful to own one today.
With this award, Ursy has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Ursy, the award for April 2021 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton