We are excited to shine the spotlight on Diane, our Exceptional Caregiver of the month for February 2022! There are so many words to describe Diane! She is a wonderful person with great integrity, compassion, honesty, kindness, thoughtfulness, dependability, and humbleness. She brings all of these qualities to the table each and every day she goes to work. Her current client (Helen) just cannot say enough good things about her! When we asked Diane why she loves being a caregiver, she responded, "I love helping people, both doing things for them and with them."
"Diane – You have been a shining star since joining Home Helpers. I sincerely appreciate you and all that you do. Caring is in your heart, and it takes only a few moments for anyone to see that after meeting you!" -Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
DIANE EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DIANE:
- She is originally from Arlington, Massachusetts.
- She has lived in Florida for approximately 16 years, year-round. She doesn't have to worry about shoveling snow…but also doesn't get to see the change in seasons up in Massachusetts.
- She has two grown children, one 43 years old and the other 45 years old.
- She has three grandchildren, ages 14, 12, and 5! They all live up in Boston, Massachusetts.
- She has one dog, a mini-Yorkie named Angie.
- She loves gardening, both floral and herbs.
- She loves to read both romance and mystery novels.
- Her favorite foods are roast beef, mashed potatoes, broccoli, salad, and ice cream.
With this award, Diane has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Diane, the award for February 2022 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region's leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers' sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County, including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website atwww.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton