Regina “Gigi” has been a part of our Home Helpers senior care team since mid-2019 which amounts to just under 3 years. We are very proud to announce that this is Gigi’s second time receiving Home Helpers of Bradenton’s Exceptional Caregiver of the Month award, showing both her passion and her commitment to our clients. When interviewing Gigi about the award, she talked about the joy it brings her to take care of clients and to make their lives simpler or easier.
“It has been a joy to have you as part of the Home Helpers family for almost 3 years!. Always the consummate professional, we have received seemingly countless testimonials from satisfied clients and their family members during that time. Thank you so much for all of your contributions to the agency!”- Jonathan and the Home Helpers Admin Staff
GIGI EMBODIES OUR CORE COMPANY VALUES:
- Customer Commitment
SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT GIGI:
- She is originally from Malden, MA (right outside Boston).
- She has 2 daughters, currently 27 and 32 years of age.
- She moved to Florida 4.5 years ago, with the entire time being in Bradenton, FL.
- Some of her hobbies are going to the beach (she loves Coquina Beach), riding her bike, and going to theme parks to ride roller coasters!
- Her favorite foods are Italian and Chinese cuisines....and she also likes a good burger.
- Some things you probably wouldn't know about Gigi unless she told you is that she has gone skydiving before! She is also a great artist. She loves both painting and drawing.
With this award, Gigi has received a special gift from Home Helpers of Bradenton and has also been nominated for consideration for the Home Helpers of Bradenton Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, the Tampa Bay Home Helpers Exceptional Caregiver of the Year, and the national Home Helpers Home Care Exceptional Caregiver of the Year.
With great joy, the staff at Home Helpers is honored to present to you, Gigi, the award for March 2022 Exceptional Caregiver of the Month.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS OF BRADENTON
Home Helpers of Bradenton is one of the region’s leading home care franchises specializing in comprehensive services for seniors. Home Helpers’ sole mission is to make life easier for clients and their families. Based in Bradenton, Florida, the company serves all of Manatee County including the communities of Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Palmetto, and Parrish. For more information or to request a free in-home care assessment, contact our office at (941) 499-5946 or visit our website at www.homehelpershomecare.com/bradenton