We’re here to help!
Call us before surgery at 615-823-5454 to set up your plan.
Our caregivers can drive you home, we’ll lend a hand with errands such as grocery shopping, medication pick-up, and transportation to appointments. Our caregivers can also assist you with post-op exercises and treatments, etc.
We can help make your recovery a success!
Discharge is a crucial step in the recovery process. Allow Home Helpers to ensure a seamless transition home with our Hospital to Home or Rehab to Home programs.
1. Share Our Information — Share the Home Helpers Home Care brochure and the Free Guide to Choosing In Home Care with the client.
2. Client Consult — Home Helpers will provide a no-cost consultation for the potential client with our Care Manager to begin preparation for return home.
3. Discharge Care Conference — We will work collaboratively with the client, client’s family and hospital care team to plan for all post discharge care needs.
4. Home Visit — We will conduct an evaluation of the home to ensure it is safe and ready for the client’s return.
5. Discharge Day — We will assist with discharge plans, such as transportation, if needed. Once home, we will review the care plan with the client, introduce the caregiver(s) and then start our services.