Homemaker Services in Haddon Township, NJ
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness – it can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one in Haddon Township, NJ, is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Home Helpers offers homemaker services in Haddon Township, NJ, that helps create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so your loved one can stay at home, living independently with a greater sense of confidence and security – and with greater peace of mind for you.
- Services We Offer Include:
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing air filters
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Let Home Helpers’ homemaker and housekeeping services help make a difference in the confidence, safety, and security of your family member as they continue to live independently in Haddon Township with the support they need.
Please call us at (856) 485-9650 and schedule your free in-home care assessment.
- Other Care Services in Haddon Township, NJ:
- Haddon Township Senior Home Care
- Haddon Township Companion Home Care
- Haddon Township Personal Home Care
- Haddon Township Respite Home Care
- Haddon Township Homemaker Services
- Haddon Township Parkinson’s Home Care
- Haddon Township Post-Operative Home Care
- Haddon Township Stroke Home Care
- Haddon Township Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care