Welcome to Home Helpers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky! Our family-operated business has the primary goal of ensuring that you—or your loved ones—receive excellent care. To insure this, we can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our caregivers are compassionate, capable, reliable individuals that we would trust to take care of our own family members. Each is hand-picked and trained for your specific situation in order to insure the best possible outcome.
Our services can be provided in your home, retirement community, nursing home, hospital or rehabilitation center. Whether it’s 4 hours a week, 24/7 support or something in between, our caregivers will be there!
Why Our Office is Unique
In addition to being a full-service agency, we promise every client the following:
- We will never ask you to sign a contract that guarantees a schedule. You may terminate us at any time for any reason and will owe nothing more than services previously rendered.
- Our caregivers are managed in a way that encourages accountability for timeliness and quality.
- We will be accessible to clients, family members and caregivers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We will know all of our clients personally and will always put their interest first.
- We will take the time to find the best caregiver based on your requirements. She/He will have both the skills to perform the required duties and the personality that will make them a welcome visitor time after time.
- We will strive to have a back-up caregiver available in case the primary caregiver is sick or cannot make it.
- You will always have the final say as to the care plan.
- We will keep all information confidential and respect your privacy.
Call us today! We offer flexible care plans to fit any budget or need. We cover Hamilton County and parts of Butler County in Ohio, as well as Boone, Kenton, Campbell Counties in Kentucky.
We look forward to working with you!
George Ramage, Kristin Worthington
Brother & Sister owners of Home Helpers of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
George and Kristin