It takes compassionate women and men to step-up as caregivers when a family member or friend needs in-home care and assistance. With the aging population in our slice of Florida paradise, more and more individuals require help to manage and maintain a healthy quality of life.
My business is caregiving through Home Helpers®, and I am in search of special, compassionate caregivers who are willing to give of themselves in exchange for at least five important rewards:
- Choosing to be a caregiver is a decision to put the needs of others ahead of your own. Someone’s quality of life is enhanced when a loving person tends to their individualized needs. With the aging population growing at record levels, there are long-term employment possibilities through Home Helpers®.
- Caregivers can work a flexible schedule that suits their requirements, part-time or full-time. Our clients have needs 24/7, 365, so you can choose how much and when you want to work. Empty-nesters, retirees, and professionals (CNAs, LPNs, RNs) who would rather work in private home health care are always welcome!
- Being a companion to a senior or disabled person brings great satisfaction to all parties involved, and can mean the difference between life and death. Health benefits for clients are said to include lower blood pressure, reduced risk of depression and other mental health disorders, as well as a reduced risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
- The client can remain comfortable at home, without having to be admitted to a nursing home or assisted living facility. Caregivers understand the importance of providing this opportunity for those who do not need specialized medical care, but who are simply unable to manage personal hygiene or activities of daily living like they once did.
- Providing in-home care is an opportunity to use basic and specialized skills, which adds depth to your career path, as well as, your character. In most cases, there is opportunity for growth through training seminars and conferences, so you can improve yourself, your skills, and your caregiving abilities along the way.
Home Helpers® proudly serves male and female seniors in Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Tarpon Springs, Holiday, New Port Richey, Trinity, Port Richey, Hudson and surrounding areas. No matter where you live and want to work, chances are we have clients in your area in need of your care. If you are interested in learning more about being a caregiver with Home Helpers®, call me today! We are Making Life Easier℠ for you and those we serve. 727-972-2539