In-Home Care Services in Athens, TN
Trusted & Genuine Home Care
According to the U.S. Census, 17% of the population in Athens, TN, are seniors, and 35% of seniors in the area live alone. This isn’t to say that they don’t have support close to home.
However, many family members don’t have the time or training to devote to the care of an aging loved one. Fortunately, Home Helpers Home Care of Cleveland, TN has respectful Athens, TN caregivers delivering affordable in-home care services to accommodate your family’s needs.
We work directly with you and your loved ones to customize a care plan that matches every senior’s primary needs. As a result, seniors in our care can thrive and maintain a good quality of life.
How Our Caregivers in Athens Can Help
At Home Helpers Home Care of Cleveland, TN, we're more than just a caregiver agency. We're an extension of your family when they can't be there for you.
Our Athens caregivers support individuals with:
- Medical and non-medical situations
- Everyday hygiene tasks
- Daily chores and household responsibilities
- Nutrition and meal planning
We offer various care options that can be tailored to match your family’s exact needs. Our goal is to ensure your aging loved one is safe, healthy, and living their best life.
Whether you require specialized care for memory loss conditions or wellness calls to help manage medications, we’re the dedicated and skilled team to help.
The Benefits of Professional Homecare
Among many, there’s a misconception that care services are the same as living in a senior community, where individual freedoms are limited. On the contrary, home care offers several benefits that a facility can’t provide.
Many families in Athens prefer our care services because:
- We provide the proper care in the comfort of home.
- We give family’s confidence and peace of mind that their loved ones are genuinely cared for.
- We offer affordable options, so your family gets professional care without breaking the bank.
- We help reduce the chances of re-hospitalization.
- We can stave off or completely prevent senior institutional or facility living.
Additionally, individuals with acute or chronic illnesses especially require adequate care solutions to promote wellness and sustain these periods of health long-term.
Our Athens caregivers are ready to support your loved one, so that family connections are strengthened or restored.
Signs Your Loved One Needs Additionally Assistance
Have you noticed an elderly family member not acting like themselves? Maybe they’re more emotional than usual or quick to anger.
These are just some subtle signs indicating it’s time to start researching in-home services near you.
Other signs your loved one can benefit from in-home assistance includes:
- An unkempt home
- Lack of hygiene
- The recent death of a spouse
- Forgetting to pay monthly bills
It can definitely be challenging coming to terms with the fact that someone you love isn’t as spry as they once were, but our Athens professionals are here whenever you need us.
Choosing an In-Home Care Service Company
Compassionate Athens caregivers aren’t hard to find when you know what you’re looking for. Many people simply consider a loved one’s physical ailments but don’t always think about their emotional and mental needs.
You should look for an Athens home care agency that:
- Is highly rated by current clients,
- Has positive reputation in your community, and
- Has licensed and certified experts with years of training.
Because we’re a premier home care provider in the area, we’ve assisted individuals of all ages and from virtually all backgrounds.
Allow us to be the extended family for your loved one when you or other blood relatives aren’t available. Our Athens caregivers want to ensure every senior in our care has the autonomy and quality of life they deserve.
24/7 Home Care Services in Cleveland, TN
At Home Helpers Home Care of Cleveland, TN, we understand the importance of round-the-clock care for aging loved ones. Whether it's for post-illness recovery or ongoing in-home support, our 24-Hour Care services provide peace of mind by ensuring that someone is there at all times.
Benefits of Our Live-In Care
Choosing a live-in caregiver for your elderly family member can be a less disruptive and highly beneficial option. 90% of individuals prefer to stay in the comfort of their homes, and with Home Helpers Home Care, this preference can become a reality.
24-Hour Vs. Live-in Care - Understanding the Difference
It's essential to know the distinction between 24-Hour Shift Care and Live-In Care to make the right choice for your loved one's unique needs.
- 24-Hour Shift Care: This care is provided in shifts throughout the day, ensuring continuous support. Caregivers rotate, and a customized plan is created to meet specific needs, with no need for Caregivers to have on-site living quarters.
- Live-In Care: A Caregiver resides with the client, offering emergency assistance and tailored scheduling. Caregivers receive regular breaks, meal periods, and sleep, ensuring their well-being. Separate living quarters are necessary for the Caregiver.
Tailored Live-In Companionship
Our Cared-4 program covers all your needs, whether you require 24-Hour Care or Live-In Care. Our services include personal care, companionship, nutrition, well-being, safety, 24-hour monitoring, and wellness calls.