WANTED: RN Case Manager for Home Health
RN Case Manager for Home Health
Home Helpers is eastern Idaho’s premier agency for excellence in senior home care. We are a locally owned, nationally recognized, award winning company that strives to exceed expectations.
We have recently expanded our services and are also a Medicare certified Home Health agency including skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, social work, etc. to further assist our clients with remaining independent in their own homes.
We are seeking an RN Case Manager for Home Health who will provide leadership in the care of our patients. The perfect candidate will be a self directed, experienced Home Health professional with a passion for taking care of our clients and helping our company continue to grow and succeed.
- Current RN license in the state of Idaho
- Management experience with a Medicare certified Home Health Agency
- A passion for leading and building an exceptional home health program
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Please reply to this posting with your resume and cover letter
- Apply online, click the green Apply button on this page
- OR send your application materials to:
Teresa Nelson, President/CEO
Home Helpers Home Health & Senior Care
353 E Lander St
Pocatello, ID 83201
Any questions, call Teresa at (208) 273-8699