Alzheimer's Care in Suffield CT, Enfield CT and all North Central CT and Western Massachusetts
Home Helpers teamed up with the Hebrew Senior Care, in West Hartford, which is coordinating our Caregiver’s Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care Training. The training is being offered to caregivers from Home Helpers offices in Enfield CT, East Longmeadow (MA), Farmington Valley (CT), and Watertown (CT) who work with Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care patients daily.
It is divided into four modules and covers:
- Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Types of dementia
- Stages of the disease
- Impacts on the patient’s daily activities
- Changes in the environment
- How to create meaningful activities
- Difficulties in communication
- Challenging behaviors like aggressiveness, wandering, depression and anxiety and
- Family dynamics involved in the care of a Dementia or Alzheimer’s patient.
The content is divided in four modules, ministered in two different sessions and will be available to caregivers on several dates, throughout the year.
With this new alliance with Hebrew Senior Care, Home Helpers strengthens its capabilities to care for Alzheimer and Dementia patients in all of Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
Learn more about Home Helpers Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Are you a compassionate, proactive, caring CNA/PCA/HHA?