Home Care Berkeley IL
We Offer the Following Home Care Services in Berkeley, Illinois
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Alzheimer's & Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- Homemaker Services
- 24/7 Live-In Care
- Parkinson's Home Care
- Post-Operative Home Care
Call (630) 812-7426 today to schedule a free in-home assessment.
Activities for Seniors in Berkeley IL
Village of Berkeley
- The Village of Berkeley offers a range of senior services including the Senior Ride Program and the free discount prescription card program.
- Visit RX Program and Senior Ride Program for more info on these two services.
- Visit Community Organizations for a full list of community organizations including library, social, religious, sporting, and veteran resources/ organizations.
Proviso Township Handyman Service
This is a free Handyman Program available to senior homeowners and disabled residents of the Proviso Township to provide advice and referral on a variety of home maintenance issues. Minor repairs for a surcharge of $5.00 per visit plus the cost of any needed parts can be done. Things like a leaky faucet, replacing a light bulb, or hanging a new picture on the wall are some examples of minor repairs.
- For more info visit Proviso Township Handyman.