Welcome to Home Helpers Home Care of Kitsap, WA in Edmonds, WA! We are a trusted provider of recuperative care services to help individuals recover from an illness, injury, or surgery. Our experienced and compassionate caregivers provide the highest quality of care to ensure that our clients can recover in the comfort and safety of their own home.
Our recuperative care services include:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs): Our caregivers can help with bathing, dressing, grooming, and other activities of daily living to ensure that you can continue to maintain your independence.
- Mobility Assistance: We can help you with transfers and ambulation to help you move around safely and comfortably.
- Meal Preparation: Our caregivers can prepare nutritious meals to ensure that you are getting the nutrition you need to recover.
- Medication Reminders: We can remind you to take your medications on time and help you keep track of your prescriptions.
- Transportation: We can provide transportation to and from medical appointments and other errands to ensure that you can get the care you need.
- Companionship: Our caregivers can provide companionship and emotional support during your recovery.
At Home Helpers Home Care of Kitsap, WA in Edmonds, WA, we understand the importance of providing quality care and support for our clients during their recovery. Our team of experienced and compassionate caregivers are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to ensure that our clients can recover in the comfort and safety of their own home. Contact us today to learn more about our recuperative care services and how we can help you or your loved one recover from an illness, injury, or surgery.