The Home Helpers Difference
Provide Professional In-Home Care allowing Seniors, Recuperating Moms & Patients and Those Facing Lifelong Challenges to remain independent at home and in their communities with dignity.
We do our best to improve our capabilities every single year.
- Ranked #1 in Senior Care Nationally for Five Consecutive Years (2006-2010).
- Nationally ranked #1 in Home Care.
- CQA (Caregiver Quality Assurance) Certified leveraging formal pre-assessment screening tests and hiring process on all employees.
- Formal Training Program, Certification Levels & Specialized Disease State training.
- Our own Employees versus Independent Contractors providing licensing, insurance, bonding, workers compensation, unemployment taxes & complete background checks. See more on employees versus independent contractors
- Telephony Computerized Monitoring System ensuring employees are where they should be and on time.
- In Home Emergency, Medication and Vitals Monitoring backed up by a CSAA 5 Diamond Care Center with 20+ years of experience.
- Accredited Member of the BBB with an A+ Rating.
- We are a Smoke Free Agency.
- Use Random Drug Tests on all employees.
- Have a Licensed Master Social Worker and Director of Nursing on staff.
- Knoxville & Anderson County Chamber members.
- Last Client Survey: 100% "would recommend" and "would use us in the future". See our testimonials
- Our affiliations and commitment to the community are strong.
- Provider for Veterans Administration, DOL, EEOIC Program, ETHRA Options Program, Tenncare Choices Program, Alzheimer’s Tennessee.
- Personal Care
- Medication, Medical Alert, Vitals Monitoring
- 24/7 Coverage