Why Home Helpers
Why Home Helpers for In-Home Care?
In our latest client survey, 100% of our clients would recommend us to family and friends! Whether you’re a family caregiver or could benefit from assistance yourself, Home Helpers of East Tennessee can make your life easier by providing home care services, including personal, companion, elderly and respite care, in the comfort of home so you can enjoy aging in place. From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we’ll tailor a flexible care plan to fit your needs.
Mission: Professional In-Home Care allowing Seniors, Recuperating Moms & Patients and Those Facing Lifelong Challenges to remain independent at home and in their communities with dignity.
- Professionally trained caregivers using formal curriculums, certifications & specialized training
- Automated telephone system lets us know our caregivers are there and on time
- Licensed, insured, bonded employees and no contractors
- Complete background checks & random drug checks
- Licensed Master Social Worker on staff
- Dedicated Care Coordinator Team
- Supervision Team focused on client condition and satisfaction
- Veterans benefit expert on staff
- Last Client Survey: "100% would recommend" (see our testimonials)
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- BBB A+ Rating
- Provider for all major Federal & State Programs
Click here To find out more on the Home Helpers of East Tennessee difference
Get Started on the Path to Compassionate Care! Schedule your free in-home care assessment and safety check today, and start your journey to greater peace of mind.