Homemaker Services in Johnson Creek, WI
Everyone enjoys a clean home, but for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping tasks can become unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness – it can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one in Johnson Creek, WI, is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Home Helpers offers homemaker services in Johnson Creek, WI, that helps create a safe, clean, and comfortable living environment so your loved one can stay at home, living independently with a greater sense of confidence and security – and with greater peace of mind for you.
- Services We Offer Include:
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing air filters
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Let Home Helpers’ homemaker and housekeeping services help make a difference in the confidence, safety, and security of your family member as they continue to live independently in Johnson Creek with the support they need.
Please call us at (262) 379-3382 and schedule your free in-home care assessment.
- Other Care Services in Johnson Creek, WI:
- Johnson Creek Senior Home Care
- Johnson Creek Companion Home Care
- Johnson Creek Personal Home Care
- Johnson Creek Respite Home Care
- Johnson Creek Homemaker Services
- Johnson Creek Parkinson’s Home Care
- Johnson Creek Post-Operative Home Care
- Johnson Creek Stroke Home Care
- Johnson Creek Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care