In-Home Care for Seniors and Disabled Family Members
Everyone enjoys a clean home. But for the elderly or disabled, even simple housekeeping can be unmanageable. An untidy home can contribute to feelings of depression, isolation, and hopelessness. It can even be dangerous, increasing the risk of injury or illness. And it may also be the first sign your loved one is struggling and needs extra help at home.
Home Helper's homemaker’s services create a safe, clean, and comfortable home environment. This way, your loved one can stay at home, living with a greater sense of confidence and security. And with greater peace of mind for you.
SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Grocery shopping
- Meal preparation
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Pet care and plant care assistance
- Replacing air filters
- Replacing batteries in smoke detectors and other household safety features
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
Contact us at (262) 379-3382 and let Home Helper's Homemaking services provide the needed support. Homemaker's Services can help your loved one feel confident, safe, and secure at home. Schedule your free in-home care assessment today!