Temporary/Short-Term Care Services
Most people do not consider home health care when thinking about possible future healthcare needs, so finding short-term or last-minute home health care for a loved one during a time of need can be stressful and confusing. People worry about possible long-term obligations and do not know that there are temporary care options. One of the biggest advantages we offer at Home Helpers is that we can customize our services to fit the needs of your family.
We provide temporary or short-term care and do not require long-term contracts for our services. Even when our clients needs are short-term we will still provide the full services of our professionally trained caregivers.
Services we offer include:
- Laundry and Changing Bed Linens
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparation
- Kitchen Cleaning and Organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Cleaning and Organizing Bathrooms
- Vacuuming and Sweeping
- Pet Care and Plant Care Assistance
- Replacing Batteries in Smoke Detectors and Other Household Safety Features
- Replacing Air Filters
- Eliminating Tripping Hazards and Safe-Proofing the Home
You can also Schedule a Free In-Home Care Assessment Today
Not quite in need of Care Services yet? Check out our Monitoring Services, with a wide array of monitoring services and medical alert devices designed to give seniors and others requiring in-home care the independence and safety they need.Learn more