Local Care for Peace of Mind
Home Helpers provides quality local caregivers in your community for professional, attentive in-home care. We’re known for our philosophy of Compassionate Care – providing your loved one with the same level of care and attention we’d expect for ourselves and our own families.
Because we know it can be difficult to open your home to a stranger, we take the time to get to know you and understand your family’s unique needs through our free in-home consultation program. We can answer your questions face-to-face and match you with the ideal caregiver for your family, your loved one, and your schedule.
Your family’s safety and well-being is our highest priority. To ensure we only hire the best, we require that our caregivers are thoroughly vetted.
- Our caregivers undergo a rigorous screening process and background check.
- They’re thoroughly trained, insured, and ready to provide compassionate, engaged care that creates the best possible quality of life for your loved one, and peace of mind for you.
- An intense core curriculum with supplemental electives combines collaborative classroom training, online courses, and webinars to ensure our caregivers are well-prepared to handle any situation.
- To keep our caregivers at the top of their field, we offer ongoing training through Home Helpers University. Courses cover many critical topics and multiple certification levels for home health care providers, including Specialist, Expert, and Master-level certifications.
- And of course, all of our caregivers are bonded, insured and covered by Workers Compensation. They’re our employees and our aim is to always exceed the standards required in institutional settings.
Find out how Home Helpers caregivers can help provide the best possible quality of life at home for your loved one – schedule your free in-home consultation today.
Schedule My Free Consultation