Why Home Helpers
Why Home Helpers of Manchester for In-Home Care?
Home Helpers Home Care of St. Louis is more than an in-home health care agency. We are your extended family when family can’t be there. We offer compassionate in-home care assistance and will work with you to provide exceptional support for you and your family.
Why Choose Home Helpers Home Care of St. Louis?
We know you’re overwhelmed. Home Helpers Home Care of St. Louis will guide you through this process to give you peace of mind. The services we provide benefit both the person in need of care AND the family members. Let us focus on caregiving so you can enjoy this time. In order to provide your senior loved one with the best possible experience,
Our In-home Care Services Are Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week! They include:
- Post Hospital Care
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Adult Sitter Services
- Meal preparation / Grocery Shopping
- Light Housekeeping & Laundry
- Errands and Transportation
- Medication management .
- Veteran’s Aid and Attendance benefits for senior care and more...
- In-Home Consultation: At no obligation, we will come to you. We want to get to know you and talk about your challenges and needs.
- Safety Check: Is your home safe for you to age in place? We will perform a safety check to make sure your home is safe and sound for FREE!
- Caregiver Match: We won’t send just anyone into your home. Once we know your circumstances, we will place the most compatible caregiver to help you with what you need. Our caregivers become extended members of the family and we ensure that your loved one is placed with a compassionate, attentive caregiver that will provide the services your loved one needs.
* Our well trained, qualified aides & caregivers are available 24/7, 365 days a year.