Home Helpers of Western Delaware and Eastern Chester Counties strives to be the most Trusted and Respected provider of home care products and services in the area.
We are currently hiring Home health Aides to assist with this goal.
Home Helpers® provides quality care for Seniors and those recuperating from illness or injury. Our Caregivers make a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Home Helpers® Caregivers work independently with our clients each day.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Companionship and social interaction
- Home support activities: meal preparation, light housekeeping, laundry, shopping,
- Incidental errand and transportation services.
- Personal care activities: assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Experience with home health care is not required but is helpful.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable vehicle, clean driving record and car insurance
- Must pass a comprehensive set of background reviews.
- Must speak English and be able to communicate effectively with both spoken and written language
- Must show a genuine interest and display empathy in caring for the elderly,
- Most importantly, caring individuals are needed.
- Full and part time opportunities available.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Great Management Team!!
Apply now at: www.jobsatmediahomehelpers.com or Call 610-358-1110