We’re here to help!
Call us before surgery at 262-365-1443 to set up your plan.
Our RNs will visit you in the hospital and our caregivers will drive you home. We’ll lend a hand with errands such as grocery shopping, medication pick-up, and transportation to appointments - and assist you with post-op exercises and treatments, etc.
We can help make your recovery a success!
Discharge is a crucial step in the recovery process. Allow Home Helpers to ensure a seamless transition home with our Hospital to Home or Rehab to Home programs.
1. Share Our Information — Share the Home Helpers homecare brochure, cost comparison analysis and Finding Freedom at Home — the ultimate guide to home care — with the patient.
2. Patient Consult — Home Helpers will provide a no-cost consultation for the patient with our Registered Nurse to begin preparation for return home.
3. Discharge Care Conference — We will work collaboratively with the patient, family and hospital care team to plan for all post discharge care needs.
4. Home Visit — We will conduct an evaluation of the home to ensure it is safe and ready for the patient’s return.
5. Discharge Day — We will assist with discharge and transport the patient from hospital to home. Then the staff will be introduced, we will review the care plan with the patient, and establish an RN “rounding” schedule.