Live-In Care is a unique in-home care service we offer for seniors and those recuperating from illness. Live-in care helps support the fundamental desire of elderly clients who wish to age in place in their own home.
Live-In Care is a great approach for someone who does not have acute health concerns, but rather the following:
• They live alone
• He or she would like to continue an active social life but no longer drives
• There are medical and social appointments that they would like to continue
• They live with family and the family travels extensively
• Is lonely and would benefit from companionship
• Might be suffering from early-to-mid-level cognitive challenges
• May currently be utilizing 10 to 12 hours/day in hourly shift care and whose family would desire more help in a more cost-effective way
Contact Us for a Free Nurse Consultation
Our 24 hour live-in care services are available in Mequon, Milwaukee, Fox Point, Bayside, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Cedarburg, Germantown, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Brown Deer, Port Washington, Wauwatosa, West Bend, Hartford, Sussex, West Allis, Butler, Colgate, Fredonia, Greendale, Hales Corners, Saukville, Slinger, Richfield, Jackson, Thiensville, and Hubertus, Wisconsin.