We understand the challenges you face when your family needs help. A family crisis placed us in a difficult situation six years ago - and professional home care quickly turned our “family crisis” into “peace of mind”. Our experience with professional caregiving was so positive that we started our own company to help others in a “family crisis” – to provide for others what was provided for us.
We have built our company and our reputation from the ground up with a focus on exceptional quality that you can depend on. How do we do this?
We employ a team of Registered Nurses who have a deep and thorough understanding of the challenges presented when our loved ones wish to age-in-place. A common thread among all our clients is some underlying physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral challenge. Our RN’s understand how these challenges interrelate to our client’s ability to live safely and independently.
Our Registered Nurses:
• Conduct the in-home assessment with the client and their family members.
• Prepare the care plan with the input of the client and family.
• Deliver the care plan, select, introduce and orient our staff that has been selected for the client.
• Periodically “round” on the client to assess if any adjustments in the level of care may be needed. Any adjustments are discussed with the client and their families.
• A nurse is on-call 24/7 to field urgent questions from the client and their family.
• As a further testament to our quality, we have also been approved by the State of Wisconsin to provide private duty skilled medical (home health) services in the client’s home. We are the only private duty home care (non-medical) and home health (medical) provider in southeastern Wisconsin. We are simply “all-in” on quality care!
Other Key Features:
• We have no care minimums.
• We can help from 1 hour per day to 24/7—you decide!
• We offer free in-home consultations.
What Do Our Clients Say About Us?
We have contracted with Home Care Pulse, an independent third-party company, to conduct client surveys to collect honest and unbiased feedback. These surveys have revealed that 95.7% of our clients (and their families) said they would recommend Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee to someone else. That places us in the top 15% of all home care providers nationwide – and we believe we can do better!
In 2016 and 2017, Home Care Pulse has presented Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee with the prestigious Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award.
We help anyone facing independent-living challenges who wish to stay in their home, condo, apartment, or assisted living facility. This assistance can be as little as one hour/
Our senior home care services are available in Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, and Waukesha Counties.
We provide caregiver services in the following cities: Bayside, Brown Deer, Cedarburg, Colgate, Fox Point, Fredonia, Germantown, Glendale, Grafton, Hartford, Jackson, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Milwaukee, Port Washington, Richfield, River Hills, Saukville, Slinger, Sussex, West Bend, and Whitefish Bay.
For more information, or to schedule your free in-home consultation, please call us at (262) 365-1443, or click the link below to fill out the form. We’ll be happy to help you!
Our home care services are available in Mequon, Milwaukee, Fox Point, Bayside, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Cedarburg, Germantown, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Brown Deer, Port Washington, Wauwatosa, West Bend, Hartford, Sussex, West Allis, Butler, Colgate, Fredonia, Greendale, Hales Corners, Saukville, Slinger, Richfield, Jackson, Thiensville, and Hubertus.