1. We use independent research to measure client and family satisfaction. Home Care Pulse, an independent research company, conducts monthly surveys of our clients and their families. Our scores say it all.
For three straight years, 2016 to 2018 we have earned the designation Best of Home Care Provider of Choice Award.
2. In addition to independent research, our clients have taken the time to write some very kind and compelling testimonials. Read what our clients say about us at Client Reviews.
3. We employ a team of nurses who have a deep and thorough understanding of the challenges presented when our loved ones wish to age-in-place. A common thread among all our clients is some underlying physical, cognitive, emotional, or behavioral challenge. Our nursing team understands how these challenges interrelate to our client’s ability to live safely and independently. As the #1 rated profession (nurses) on trust and integrity for the 17th straight year (according to the Gallup Organization), we believe there is no better way to take care of our clients – your loved ones. No one else does this.
Our Registered Nurses:
• Conduct the in-home assessment with the client and their family members.
• Prepare the care plan with the input of the client and family.
• Deliver the care plan, select, introduce and orient our staff that has been selected for the client.
• Periodically “round” on the client to assess if any adjustments in the level of care may be needed. Any adjustments are discussed with the client and their families.
• A nurse is on-call 24/7 to field urgent questions from the client and their family.
• As a further testament to our quality, we have also been approved by the State of Wisconsin to provide private duty skilled medical (home health) services in the client’s home. We are the only private duty home care (non-medical) and home health (medical) provider in southeastern Wisconsin. We are simply “all-in” on quality care!
Other Key Features:
• We can help from 1 hour per day to 24/7—you decide!
• We offer free in-home consultations.
We help anyone facing independent-living challenges who wish to stay in their home, condo, apartment, or assisted living facility. This assistance can be as little as one hour/week or round-the-clock 24/7 home care. We also help individuals faced with the challenges of diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s; we help individuals recovering from surgery, injury or illness.
Our senior home care services are available in Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, and Waukesha Counties.
We provide caregiver services in the following cities: Bayside, Brown Deer, Cedarburg, Colgate, Fox Point, Fredonia, Germantown, Glendale, Grafton, Hartford, Jackson, Menomonee Falls, Mequon, Milwaukee, Port Washington, Richfield, River Hills, Saukville, Slinger, Sussex, West Bend, and Whitefish Bay.
For more information, or to schedule your free in-home consultation, please call us at (262) 365-1443, or click the link below to fill out the form. We’ll be happy to help you!
Our home care services are available in Mequon, Milwaukee, Fox Point, Bayside, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Cedarburg, Germantown, Grafton, Menomonee Falls, Brown Deer, Port Washington, Wauwatosa, West Bend, Hartford, Sussex, West Allis, Butler, Colgate, Fredonia, Greendale, Hales Corners, Saukville, Slinger, Richfield, Jackson, Thiensville, and Hubertus.