Owner/Chief Executive Officer
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Senior Advisor (CSA)
• Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
• Over 35 years of executive-level experience in the healthcare and health insurance industries.
• Ensuring we keep our promises to our clients.
• Develop the best possible workforce to serve our clients
• The future vision and strategy of Home Helpers of Greater Milwaukee
"Home care helped our family when my Granna needed it. This business allows me to pay it forward."
Laura Bireley, RN
• Laura is a Registered Nurse (RN) who has worked over 30 years in the field of cardiology—where 90% of her patients are seniors.
• Deep and thorough understanding of the senior community, including their wants, their needs, and their perspectives.
• Developed our value proposition which has a Registered Nurse involved with every client, every step of the way.
"I love older Americans. I’ve dedicated my career to helping predominately seniors in my chosen field of Cardiology."
Robin Fazio, RN
Director of Nursing
• 30 years of nursing experience in the Milwaukee/Ozaukee area.
• Focuses on conducting initial and ongoing comprehensive client assessments and develops the plan of care.
• Coordinates total patient care by monitoring the client’s condition, promoting sound preventative practices and coordinating services.
• Provides care management which includes continual communications with clients, families, and caregivers.
"I began my nursing career in pediatrics and will end it in geriatrics. All my life I have been a giving and caring person so completing the cycle of life has been very rewarding to me."
Nurse Care Manager
• Nurse who manages the client’s care
• Conducts home consultations
• Has worked in the healthcare field for over 10 years
"After losing all grandparents at a young age, I found true enjoyment in helping improve the quality of life for our seniors. You can learn so much from them and they have a lot to give. It’s very rewarding."
Director of Operations
• Responsible for the daily operations of the business
• Over 4 years in working in the home healthcare setting
• 9 years of working directly with seniors
• Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP)
"My grandmother was a huge influence in my life and why I chose to start working with seniors. I wanted to make a difference in the life of seniors and help them through their last years in life. I wanted seniors to know that they are important and that it takes one person to help make a difference."
Cassandra Hamilton (Bireley)
• Youngest daughter of Owner/CEO Tim Bireley.
• Manages, directs, and facilitates daily communication and office visitation from clients, caregivers, partnering businesses and prospective clientele.
• Collaborates with administrative team members on various group and individual projects.
• Graduated from UW-La Crosse in May of 2016 and is pursuing a Masters at Concordia University Wisconsin.
"Home care was the answer to our prayers with my Granna. Because of home care, my Granna’s quality of life was improved through the devoted and loving care of her caregivers. Home care allowed my Granna to die peacefully in the comfort of her own home – surrounded by loved ones and cherished memories."
Scheduling Coordinator & Senior Caregiver
• Assists in all client and caregiver scheduling
• 21 years as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Very compassionate and feels that helping others is her calling
"I am a compassionate person and I wake up every morning and know I can make a difference in someone’s life. In my years as a certified caregiver, I’ve grown and built relationships with clients and their families, and I can say I’ll never stop what I do and that healthcare is my life."
Payroll and Billing Specialist
• Responsible for all payroll and client billing
• Over 30 years of finance and accounting experience, including five years in the healthcare field
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
• Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
• Serves the company as both an admin professional and as a caregiver
After assisting his father fight lung cancer for over a year, Chuck was inspired to join Home Helpers so to be able to help people, both as a business professional and as a caregiver.
HR Recruiter & Specialist
• Experienced recruiter
• 16 years of corporate experience
• Provides skillful Hiring and Training
"Having personally cared for my mother until she passed, inspired me to become an advocate for others and to recruit passionate people to do the same."
Nurse Care Manager
Home Care Consultant