Director of Business Development
• Responsible for developing and managing referral business partnerships that allow Home Helpers the broadest reach into the communities we serve.
• Community outreach, education, and seminars are a vital part of Lisa’s role with the company.
• Conducts in-home client consultations.
• Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP)
• 30+ years of business experience and healthcare knowledge
"After losing a nephew to cancer, I have a passion for making a difference in the lives of those affected by chronic illnesses, disabilities or the aging process."