At-Home Care Services in Milwaukee, WI
IN-HOME CARE SERVICES from Home Helpers Home Care
Sometimes our loved ones need help with basic activities of daily living, including hygiene and nutritional needs to stay in their homes living enriched, engaged, and independent lives. When seeking a care service for your aging or differently-abled loved one, there are many factors to consider. You undoubtedly have many concerns and reservations. This is perfectly normal and something that every family goes through. At Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee, we are here to put your worries at ease.
Personal in-home care by a Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee professional caregiver provides that needed support, so your aging or disabled family member can be where they’re happiest: at home. We can help with a range of needs, including:
What to expect from an at-home caregiver?
Personal care can also be known as In-home care, senior care, elderly care, and more. The purpose of personal care is to make sure that you and your loved ones can go about your daily life in a safe and productive manner with the support of a professional, private in-home caregiver. The Caregiver may assist with many different things, such as dressing, companionship, chores and more. Our goal at Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee is to help you stay in your home and be as safe and comfortable as possible, while you and your family can rest assured that you are being well taken care of.
- Bathing Assistance
- Hygiene care is essential to preventing illness. Our goal is to make the experience comfortable and safe by:
- Preserving the client’s dignity rather than impacting relationships within the family
- Putting the client in control so they don’t feel like they are losing their independence
- Safely helping clients bathroom is essential, be it in the bathroom or if they need assistance while in bed.
- We can assist clients with moving between rooms, navigating stairs, and can make recommendations to help reduce their risk of falling.
Personal Care outside of the home
Sometimes the need for personal care services extends beyond the home, so Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee offers personal care services in other locations, too:
- Retirement communities
- Nursing homes
- Rehabilitation centers
- Independent living facilities
- Assisted living facilities
Regain your independence! Call (262) 214-6941 today!
What are the benefits of hiring a in-home caregiver?
When you hire a private at-home caregiver you get a multitude of benefits, including:
- Added independence for your loved one
- Private, specialized attention from certified caregivers
- Help around the house
- Hygiene assistance
- Emotional care and support
- Personal care
- And more!
What makes Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee Different?
Home Helpers Home Care of Greater Milwaukee’s mission is to care your loved ones as if they were our own and help them to live an independent life. Our services and schedules are customizable, so whether you or your loved one are looking for assistance for just a few hours a day or around-the-clock, we can accommodate your needs. During your assessment, we’ll discuss these needs and further discuss the services we provide.
Who do we care for?
- New Mothers
- Working Parents
- Individuals who require recuperative or continuing care