Joint Replacement Recovery – Hips or Knees
Medicare is sending patients home sooner than ever.
We’re here to help!
Our caregivers can drive you home, we’ll lend a hand with errands such as grocery shopping, medication pick-up, and transportation to appointments. Our caregivers can also assist you with post-op exercises and treatments, etc.
We can help make your recovery a success!
Discharge is a crucial step in the recovery process. Allow Home Helpers to ensure a seamless transition home with our Hospital to Home or Rehab to Home programs.
- Share Our Information — Share the Home Helpers Home Care brochure and the Free Guide to Choosing In Home Care with the client.
- Client Consult — Home Helpers will provide a no-cost consultation for the potential client with our Care Manager to begin preparation for return home.
- Discharge Care Conference — We will work collaboratively with the client, client’s family and hospital care team to plan for all post discharge care needs.
- Home Visit — We will conduct an evaluation of the home to ensure it is safe and ready for the client’s return.
- Discharge Day — We will assist with discharge plans, such as transportation, if needed. Once home, we will review the care plan with the client, introduce the caregiver(s) and then start our services.
Call us today! (615) 219-4355