Click Here to Register!
2019 Family Caregiver Expo
JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL FAMILY CAREGIVER EXPO
Please continue to follow us on the details of the 2019 Family Caregiver Expo.
We are celebrating the Family Caregiver during National Caregiver Month by providing:
- Services that support the caregiver (whose mental, spiritual, and physical needs are often forgotten)
- Mental and Spiritual well-being, such as counseling or having a sounding board for their problems
- Health screenings and prevention to ensure that the caregiver’s well-being doesnt suffer
- Blood pressure
- Flu Vaccine
- Education to provide better care
- Healthy cooking demos/snacks
- 30-minute seminars on how to provide better, more efficient personal care
- Treating specific conditions, such as diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc.
- Advances Directives, Caregiver Resources, Medication Management
- Third-party resources that ease the burden of caregiving, including:
- In-home care assistance, including respite care to give the family caregiver a break
- Independent or assisted living facilities
- Rehabilitative services, both in-home and at a facility
- Transportation services
- Specific disease support
- Medical supplies and equipment
- State and county service support agencies
- Insurance and legal support
Interested In Becoming A Vendor? Click Here for more info
Click here to Like our Facebook Page!