Caregiver Jobs – Hiring Now!
We are one of the area’s fastest-growing home care agencies, and we need your help as we continue to grow and help more families in need.
Are you caring, compassionate and reliable? Then we want you! Our in-home care staff is always growing and we need great caregiver employees to help our wonderful clients (primarily seniors) stay safe and independent in their homes. Qualified caregiver employees will work days, evenings, overnight shifts and/or weekends.
- Competitive wages
- Extensive training and educational development opportunities
- Online training – learn at your own pace, at home
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible schedules
Typical home care job duties:
- Assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Medication reminders
- Personal care
- Shopping, errands and transportation
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Encouraging exercise
What you need:
- A car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- A cell phone
- Submit to background check
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug testing
- Professional references
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Personal Care Aides (PCAs) and those with previous elderly caregiving experience are encouraged to apply.
- No previous home health care employment necessary. We can train you!
- If you are compassionate, hardworking, and good with the elderly, senior care employment may be the perfect job for you.