Caregiver Feedback from our monthly third party job satisfaction surveys
How effective is their training?
- They took my skill sets that I had and built upon them. They made me a much better caregiver.
- They come out with use to the client’s home to train us
Why did you choose to work for Home Helpers?
- It’s a small company and they work around my schedule. They are interested in me as a person
How clearly has Home Helpers shared the importance of your role and set proper expectations?
- They give a complete synopsis of the clients before we go in. The care plan is very good
- They make sure we understand everything and know exactly what the client needs
How would you rate the office support staff and their communication?
- They are open to ideas, they always ask about my clients and provide updates from other staff on the same case. They are willing to work around my schedule
- The office staff is friendly and polite. Everyone is considerate.
- I love absolutely everything, They are caring and they take care of their employees. They really care about their clients.
- They company never gave me an issue and I love working with them. They go out of their way to help me in any possible way that they can